I recently began working with City Fitness and writing some fun posts for them on their blog. They have partnered with Endeavour Athletic and I received some free gear from them. I hadn’t heard of Endeavour before and I wasn’t expecting to love their products more than any of the other exercise gear I own. However, I was pretty impressed with the fit of the apparel and they even have some pretty cool technology that goes into it.
Images via Endeavor Athletic
I really appreciate the fit of the shorts. They are high waisted and the length is perfect. They are so comfortable for a long run or a bootcamp gym class. The top is made with EVOTEK fabric featuring TRIZAR technology that helps control moisture and it has polygiene technology that helps the tank stay odor free. Love it! Even though the weather is (finally) getting cool I’ll be wearing this gear to sweat my butt off at the gym.
Check out some of my posts for City Fitness:
- Oh Dang! 3 Ingredients to Get Yourself Glowing Skin
- Happy Hydration: Top 5 Benefits of Drinking Water
- Reset and Repair Skin Back to Beautiful
- All the Fall Feels: Try Our Healthy Pumpkin Spice Recipe
- 14 Healthy Food Hack Ideas for Your Next Game Day Party
- A Delicious Brussels Sprouts Recipe That Even Your Kid-Self Would Enjoy
I received free gear from Endeavor Athletic mentioned in this post. I was not compensated for my time.